Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Moda BlockHeads 3 Week 2


Happy Wednesday!  It's Sherri McConnell's week and here is my version of her block, Sunshine Star.
I love this block  Easy, yet you need to think, just a little.  LOL  Select 4 fabrics and a background and you are set to sew.


I selected 3 prints from Sarah's Story and the red print is from Susanna's Scraps.  The background is from Nancy's Needle which arrives in March.  I know, no fair that I have advanced yardage.
A similar result can be made with Harriet's Handwork, and older line. That vine background is a little warmer, a little darker. I do like vines!


This week I have chosen a 6" version for Sunshine Star.
I love it.
To visit Sherri's blog for downloading the pattern and grabbing whatever tips Sherri may have for making this cutie, Click Here

No need to rush to Sherri's blog, last week Corey's blog crashed with everyone trying to download at the same time. If you get an error notice, be patient and try again. 

Thanks for following along!


And now there are 2!

Please visit the other designers listed below to see what they have made this week and check out all the photos in the Facebook group.

Until next time, which will be my week, Happy sewing!

~Betsy




4 comments:

  1. Love your block! I love how all of your collections can work together! I just got your starter bundle. I already have Sarah's Story FQ bundle, and love the addition of the pieces from that line and also love the pieces from some of your other lines. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting ready to make blocks 1 and 2 and am shamelessly copying your colors/prints as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I haven't started yet! Love your fabrics.

    ReplyDelete