Thursday, January 28, 2016

And the winner is...

I

I piled the names by Molly who was asleep, then left the room. When I returned, she had rolled around and picked Jacque's name. No joke.  Out of 45 names. She managed to pull one piece of paper aside. I was amazed. 
I'm so tickled so many of you left a comment. Thank you all. 

Sandra and Lisa were right about Jen and I loving to choose fabric for our projects. I LOVE the hunt for the right fabrics for each project. And of course, more is better. 

Jacque, please send me your mailing address so i can send you a book.  Bchutchian@hotmail.com

A question came up yesterday about how to enter the big All in a Row quilt along contest if you aren't on Facebook. Here is what I found out...

Martingale has created a way for you to enter without having to be on Facebook. Yes, email photos will be fine. E-mail submissions to service@shopmartingale.com The subject line should say All In A Row Quilt-along so they know to enter the pictures in the drawings. 

I have also learned that designers may choose to offer additional prizes. This is by their choice, totally optional. 
So, in keeping with that option, If you make my Bitty Basket row
 you will need to take a photo of it and tag me on either Facebook or Instagram. Or send me a photo that I can post on the blog. If more than one if you make my row, then my assistant will decide the winner. 
What would you win? A surprise, of course.  Winner will be chosen when the contest ends. 

Several of you were interested in my sugar bowl and cream pitcher. Susie Q called them the Harlequin pattern, thanks! I did not know that. They were my mom's. She had some Fiesta and Hall dishes too. She loved dishes and had a huge collection. Now I have hers and my big collection. 

The salt and pepper shakers are pretty cute. 

Thanks for visiting and your comments. 

Until next time~
Betsy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Betsy. Now to sort fabric to make my row. So many choices :) Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Guess I need to send Molly a treat for picking my name. Smart kitty! Can't wait to get the book. Thanks to you, too, Betsy.

    ReplyDelete