I've been cutting and packing bundles for Block Heads BOW as fast as I can. I have a very long waiting list and am cautiously keeping my fingers crossed that most on the list will receive a bundle.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate your support and patience.
The response to our Block of the Week has been tremendous
and we haven't even posted patterns of blocks!
Remember these are STARTER bundles and to make all the blocks, you will need, and want, to add fabrics as the weeks go by. All of us appreciate your support and love of
traditional and reproduction fabrics.
As a former quilt shop employee for more than 20 years and a former quilt shop owner, I want to please ALL of my customers. I'm finding it very hard so say I'm out of fabric. Rachel Remembered will be in shops in April. I combined that line with some pieces of Hope's Journey, that were still in stock, but now they are dwindling. There is talk of some shops kitting our starter bundles, but that will depend on availability and waiting until April for Rachel. So....
This bag full went to the post office this morning. It will be the last for now, as I'm going to be gone for a while, speaking and teaching near Atlanta next week. Fabric is cut and folded, but I've got to PAUSE and do laundry, pack clothes and pack quilts!
PayPal invoices and shipping will resume when I return.
Please note the following:
1. I have replied in one way or another to all who have contacted me, to the best of my knowledge. A few fell through the cracks in junk email, others in blogger spam and I'm sure some are in never never land. My sincere apologies if you were overlooked.
2. I won't send a request for payment unless I have a bundle for you. I'm getting to the point where I can make a few substitutions to stretch a little farther, but am pretty much at the limit of what I can bundle. Stay tuned. Watch email, blog, Instagram and Facebook for updates.
3. If you no longer want a bundle, please let me know. The rest of you, keep your fingers crossed!
4. Remember patterns and blocks will be posted on the blog, Wednesdays, starting March 8.
They are free. I'll post my patterns/my weeks and give a link, and the other designers will as well, Lisa, Jo, Jan, Lynne and Carrie. Print the pattern in which ever way works best for you.. Don't worry if you miss. After each Wednesday's posting, patterns will be available on the designer's blog and Moda's. Follow us all on Facebook and Instagram.
5. Have fun making blocks and share a photo if you like.
6. Setting options will be available near the end of the series.
What am I forgetting??? Oh yes, Atlanta!!!
Until next time ~